Dates and Oats Pancakes makes a healthy and nutritious breakfast for triplets.
Dates are rich with fiber, antioxidants, and other essential minerals. Which makes them a perfect food to serve to your baby, and an excellent replacement of sugar. Plus they're super delicious.
As per researches, it's suggested that you best serve dates to your (baby) triplets at the age of 8+months.
My triplets love oats pancakes and date paste as well.
So I came across a receipt on Instagram that's a combo of both.
It seemed like something my triplets would enjoy for their breakfast. And the results were not shocking. They Loved it, as expected.
How to make Dates and Oats pancakes
Note this recipe is for triplets. For one baby, you might want use less of each.
- 1 Cup of Dates
- 1 Cup of Oats
- 1 Cup of full fat milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
Now that you have the ingredients ready, let's start with the preparation steps:
- Soak the dates in the water for few minutes. To soften the skin of the dates.
- Chop the dates, add oats and milk and mix them together with a blender.
- Then add the eggs with vanilla and baking powder
- Stir them all together until you get the desired texture.
- That's it. Ready to be baked!
For serving, you can add some dates syrup for extra dates flavor, which my babies seem to enjoy.
For any questions, leave a comment below.