When having a led weaning baby, it's really difficult to find meals that are easy to prepare, healthy, nutritious & delicious at the same time. All those apply to the three nutritious ingredients, that make delicious pancakes for babies recipe. Which is one of our top triplets breakfast meals.
Pancakes for breakfast was the only meal loved by my triplets. From the first bite. Preparing pancakes for babies is very easy. They are literally made of three ingredients only. bananas, eggs, and oatmeal. (The three ingredients that I always seem to have on hand at home).
They are soft, which makes them a perfect triplets breakfast. Easy on them to chew and easy on me to prepare. It also replaces many un-suitable meals for the led weaning baby as during their teething period.
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 3/4 Cup of Oatmeal
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl also with a fork.
- Add the bananas and mix them together until they're well combined.
- Put a none-stick frying pan into a medium heat. (Or any other pan with adding a little bit of butter or coconut oil to prevent sticking). To make one singular pancake, add one tablespoon. The number of pancakes is based on the size of your pan. But you should be able to cook 5-6 pancakes at a time.
- Fry both sides for two minutes, until the pancakes turn brown.
- Ready to serve immediately.
Bonus Tip: I serve it with a small quantity of any kind of chopped fresh fruit and vegetable.
Happy Pancaking! 🙂
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write in comments below.